Ink Strokes offers a complete line of Thermal Transfer Ribbons to meet all your needs. Ribbons come in Black and 26 Different Colors. Call for a free sample.
RIBBON INK FORMULATIONS:
- Premium Wax – Recommended for coated and uncoated papers, flood-coated papers, tags, and synthetic papers.
- Standard Wax – Recommended for coated and uncoated papers and tags, flood-coated papers and tags, and synthetic papers.
- Premium Wax-Resin – Recommended for coated and uncoated papers and tags, synthetic papers, BOPP, PET, and PVC films.
- Premium Resin – Recommended for synthetic papers and all thermal receptive films. This is our UL & CSA benchmark ribbon.
- Harsh Environment Resin – Recommended for BOPP, PET, PVC, and polyester films used in applications requiring high heat, cold, UV, chemical, abrasion, or moisture resistance.
- 11 Wax colors
- 9 Near-edge wax-resin colors
- 15 Resin colors
- High Density Formulations to Provide Consistent Scan Rates
- Excellent Edge Definition and Print Quality at High Speeds
- Low Print-Head Energy Requirements for Image Transfer
- Anti-Static Formulation and Back Coating to Prolong Print-head Life
- Widths to Fit All Major Printers
- Ribbons for Every Application
- Near Edge Formats
- Custom Ribbons in Unique Colors, Lengths and Formulations
Contact Ink Strokes, at (470) 448-1967 or email email@example.com for answers to all of your Imaging Solutions or to request a samples.